November 23, 2010

Changing Title?

I might change the title of 'Flamez'

It has a new direction... I think 'Fire & Ize' is more suitable and likely. Wait & See. [drummroll!]

Painting is delightful... I'm thankful to Allah to be given this opportunity, this talent if any... my talent might not be superb like some 'seniors' or 'painters' but I paint for the love of it, for the love of art... itself!

When I conduct researches to refine all my preliminary drawings that I did while recuperating in the Hospital Putrajaya Ward 4B in the 'Banduan Room', before transferring them into canvas like what I'm doing with flames right now, many result returns that relates to so many things about me, about what I like or about how i feel. Some maybe about my favourites, about how i feel towards a subject matter, it all correlates to each other. All of them, if intercepted; will become one.

Allah does work in d most miraculous ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment